Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Deep wounds scar longer and heal painfully

I was already lying in bed, lights off when I was suddenly urged by my enthusiasm to text my baguio friends to tell them that I'll be in the city of pines starting saturday...got one reply...

Then it suddently daunted on me........Holy Week......late night outs..........Papa

Last Holy Week or it was probably two years ago, the Cuas (Celeste, Roman and their mom) called me on either on the evening of Holy Thursday or Good Friday and told me that they were in Gimbals! Edzon and I of course were game to go but Papa vehemently refused! Mama was cool about it but Papa was once again power tripping........
.......he gave no logical and sensible reason why we shouldn't go, I was contented to just take a cab but he still egged on his rule.......
.......that destroyed the entire break for me.......
.....all of a sudden, i felt like a fifteen-year old trapped in an empty cage, hungry for human contact, deprived of my social potencies and thirsting for fun......
.....frankly, that time, i wished i have just gotten myself pregnant to escape from him!

Anyway, after recalling those events, I lost sleep and am now using this ever reliable blog to pour out the bottled anger and frustrations of that bleak night in Baguio.

I have to talk to Papa sensibly about this not happening else, I'd just make plans with Nico and some friends to go out of town! Will do, have to!!!

I owe myself a decent vacation, even if some may think i'm taking it at a rather awkward timing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home