Monday, March 14, 2005

Missing being a fury…..and speaking as a chorus

http://i-m-hu-i-m.blogspot.com/2005/03/flying-high.html />

I’m trying to move on, trying to finish pending work, struggling to get administrative work done so I can move to the revisions of the thesis. Seeing that the deadline for submission is on April 13 didn’t help…was starting to think of procrastinating already…



It’s 4:12 p.m now, should be having butterflies in my stomach as Loree braids my hair ever so delicately for my fury part…if we have a show.

I thought the bulk of work would distract me, I trusted that I would not hear of anything that would have to do with Clytemnestra. I figured the out of town last Sunday would bring closure to the play…but no!!!

How does one move on from an appendage that has been physically, emotionally, spiritually and psychologically present for almost four months?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home