Thursday, January 06, 2005

attempt to keep track of my life

Today, I got my period, just when I was rushing for my China class preps, late due to traffic! Should have rode with Nico, too early, but at least less stress.

I was ready to go to class inequipped, good thing vicky had some, there is a God!

Work to do:
1) Finish evaluation for permanency
2) Submit evaluation on Wayang
3) Submit evaluation on Japan ML
4) Schedule interviews for the revisions in my thesis
5) Revise and finalize my thesis
6) Memorize lines for Second Act of Clytemnestra
7) Submit proposal for the Australian Study Trip
8) Submit proposal for Vietnam-Cambodia Trip
9) Submit list of speakers to Mancom
10) Check papers
11) Work on papers for Philo Anthro, Exams for Ethics and Paper for Ethics

Damnit! Is it really this many?????!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home