Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2006 Ends 2007 Continues

Although it doesn't look it, 2006 was one of my glorified years...I have nothing but pictures to show, no blog entries, no diary entries...it's because I don't write when I'm brimming with feelings...it's when I'm stable and even when all's doing fine that I can only write, plus some alcohol, which I didn't get much from last year, but the drinking during the holiday break seemed to more than make up for it...

Now as I finished that opportunity-packed year, I realize that 2007 should be a year of organizing what's here and what came, to be ready for what's ahead in the long future.

Bahala na...

As our professor, Dr. F.Landa Jocano said, "bahala na" is a very powerful phrase of the Pinoys. It's what helped them go through all those trials in their lives, and survived...I would say it's Filipino Taoism...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home