Thursday, March 17, 2005

Can't wait!

I just had a pain in the neck the other day trying to put these darn photos on the right blog but can't seem to get to. A friend volunteered to do it but of course I wouldn't wanna risk her knowing my blogspot so I'll leave it as is........

I know I am wasting my time but I just need to say that I can't wait to leave this smog-enveloped city and go North. I'm sure it wouldn't be perfect but I would love to take on the challenge...

Since I got here in the Philippines when I was 3 and visited Baguio, going there has always filled me with excitement. I used to think I would meet the man I would marry in Baguio but not anymore. I'm still looking forward to getting rich and building a lovely house there with my husband......errr.....future.....soon to be....

Better start checking papers and preparing for class........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home